Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not an exciting day....

Today was one of those days when nothing seems to go right. It was super hot and the humidity was through the roof and our water was out all day. Well, that followed right through to the dollhouse. Nothing wanted to dry today, and the glue refused to set up. It took me all morning just to get the upper cabinets to hold together long enough to get them sanded, then trying to install them was a whole other challenge! I ended up having to put big blocks of wood in there to hold them up and wedge them into place until they could dry.... which wasn't until this evening. Having all that in there made it impossible to do much else. I did get the drop ceiling in, and the "cans" for the two can lights, but beyond that, not much else happened. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow. We can hope.

Until tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. wow so much work has been done since i last checked! good job!