Friday, April 23, 2010

Movin' on up.....

The beginnings of the second floor have started to happen.... at LONG last!


Yup, that is the sub floor for the second floor of the doll house! I was starting to think I was never going to get to this point. Don't you just love how I hold it down tight until the glue dries. You just stack a bunch of heavy crap on top of it. LOL


This is the start of the floor in one of the secondary bedrooms. I'm going to try and do the floors a little different in each room. We'll see how that turns out.

This one is the floor in what will become the master bedroom.


Here you can see the two rooms together. Cool, huh??


And my last picture for tonight is looking down into the stair case.

Well, tomorrow I'll take all the crap off of the top of it, and really get the floor going, so more and better pictures tomorrow night! Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment